New Story is currently seeking to fill the positions of Full-Time Behavioral Health Worker (BHW) in the Minersville/Pottsville area.
The BHW is a member of a multidisciplinary team and is responsible for implementing therapeutic interventions and providing case management services to children and their families in the school, home and/or community. This position is required to work hours that coincide with the client schedules, including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with Mental Health Professional in the development of treatment plans.
• Implement specific school, home and community based behavioral plans and therapeutic interventions as directed by the MHP and/or indicated by treatment plan.
• Adhere to scheduled sessions and deliver appropriate services as indicated on the treatment plan.
• Work collaboratively with members of the treatment team and other service providers to ensure comprehensive case management.
• Provide 24/7 crisis intervention coverage on an on-call rotation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation or human service degree.
•Two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting
Valid Driver’s License a must.
Interested applicants should direct their updated
resume and letter of interest no later than September 23 2016 to:
Patti Rich, Program Director
New Story, 2880 Pottsville/Minersville Hwy., Suite 150, Minersville, PA 17954