New Story is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Mental Health Professional to work in our Bethlehem Family Based Program.
The MHP is the leading member of multidisciplinary team and is responsible for treatment plan development. The MHP serves as team leader providing team and individually delivered therapy and case management to children and their families in the come and/ or community. This position is required to work hours that coincide with client schedules, Including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop individualized treatment plans through collaboration with the family and Mental Health Worker.
• Revise and update treatment plans as required for continued authorization of services.
• Serve as lead clinician and provide clinical guidance to Mental Health Worker.
• Provide 24/7 crisis intervention coverage on an on-call rotation with other team members.
• Graduate degree in psychiatry, psychology, social work, nursing, education, rehabilitation or any graduate degree in the field of human resources; OR
• Registered Nurse with 5 years’ experience in the mental health field, + certification by the Dept. of Public Welfare, Office of Mental Health (OMH) as a mental health family based worker; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, education, pre-med, theology, anthropology or any degree in the field of human services + certification of Dept. of Public Welfare, OMH, as a mental health family based worker.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a CASSP System Program
VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IS A MUST
Interested applicants should mail, fax or email letter of interest with updated resume no later than Jun 24, 2016 to:
Crystal Ives, Program Director
New Story, 3894 Courtney St.Bethlehem, PA 17870
Fax: (610) 395-1814