New Story is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Classroom Support Staff in our Wyoming School.
The Classroom Support Staff works collaboratively with the Special Education Teacher to fulfill the curricular and behavioral needs of the students.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work collaboratively with member of the multi-diciplinary team.
• Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques. 2
• Assist, Monitor and guide students.
• Observe and record data.
• High School diploma or equivalency and 6 months experience working with children having behavioral/learning disorder; OR
• Four year degree from a college or university with a PA public school teacher certificate.
Interested applicants should submit and updated resume and letter of interest no later than July 18, 2016 to:
Michelle Cummings, Clinical Director
New Story, 1150 Wyoming Ave.
Wyoming, PA 18644