New Story is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Full-Time Classroom Support Staff (CSS) in our Throop School.
The CSS works collaboratively with the Special Education Teacher to fulfill the curricular and behavioral needs of the students.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Work collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
• Assist, monitor and guide students.
• Record data to assist students with development of independent skills outlined in the IEP through the use of positive behavior plans and systems within all settings.
• High school diploma or equivalency plus six months experience working with children with behavioral/learning disorders; OR
• A four year degree from a college or university with PA Public School Teaching Certificate.
Interested candidates should send an up-dated resume and letter of interest to:
Kelly Greenish, Assistant Education Director
New Story, 751 Keystone Industrial Park Rd., Throop, PA 18512
FAX: (570) 969-9250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org