New Story is currently seeking to fill the position of Part-Time BSC to work in our Wyoming/Throop locations.
The BSC is a lead member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavioral modification protocols. The BSC is responsible for the development of an individualized treatment plan and monitoring progress for assigned clients in partnership with family members, Mobile Therapists and Therapeutic Staff Support. The BSC provided clinical supervision to TSS. This position is required to work hours that coincide with client schedules, including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
The Behavior Specialist Consultant is primarily responsible for:
• Develop individualized treatment plans based upon assessments and input from others involved with the child.
• Schedule and conduct consultations with the child and/or family using the treatment plan as a guide.
• Revise treatment plan based on assessment of treatment protocols, observation and other related data collected.
• Provide clinical group supervision to Therapeutic Staff Support as scheduled on a weekly basis.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Licensed Doctoral Level Psychologist; OR
• Licensed clinical Psychologist; OR
• Other Master’s level mental health clinician with documented training in the field of behavioral modification techniques or supervised by A or B above.
• BSC Licensure
• Previous experience working with children and families in the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior change protocols.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Interested candidates should send an up-dated resume and letter of interest to:
Phone: (570) 714-2350 ext: 7058
1150 Wyoming Ave.
Wyoming, PA 18644