New Story is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Full-Time Classroom Support Staff (CSS) in our Wyoming School for the 2017-2018 School Year
The CSS works collaboratively with the Special Education Teacher to fulfill the curricular and behavioral needs of the students.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Work collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
• Assist, monitor and guide students.
• Record data to assist students with development of independent skills outlined in the IEP through the use of positive behavior plans and systems within all settings.
• High school diploma or equivalency plus six months experience working with children with behavioral/learning disorders; OR
• A four year degree from a college or university with PA Public School Teaching Certificate.
Interested candidates should send an up-dated resume and letter of interest to:
Casey Laskaris, Clinical Supervisor
New Story, 1150 Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming, PA 18644
FAX: (570) 714-0829 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org