New Story is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Full-Time Speech Therapist in our Wyoming School for the 2017-2018 School Year
The Speech Therapist is responsible for providing speech language therapy services to students as indicated in the IEP and serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team. The Speech Therapist will promote the development of communications skills through assessment, program planning and direct service.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or related field.
• Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
• Current Pennsylvania licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist
• One year experience providing speech-language therapy services
- • Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology or related field.
- • Current Pennsylvania licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist
- • One year experience providing speech-language therapy services.
- • Clinical Fellowship available if needed.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, administer and interpret appropriate testing.
• Develop and implement IEP goals and objectives.
• Monitor and revise IEP goals and objectives as needed.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the student’s multidisciplinary team, other related services professionals, school district personnel, outside service providers and the student’s family.
Interested applicants should mail, fax or email letter of interest with updated resume to:
Judith Bell, Speech Therapy Supervisor
New Story, 1150 Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming, PA 18644
Fax (570) 714-2351